OES Rides Calendar
Events that Optimize Endurance Services is presenting or participating in are listed in the below calendar, check it out and join us by completing the request for an RSVP.
Optimize Endurance Services MTB Team meets on weekends for rides and we invite you to join us.
- The weekend rides alternate Saturday/Sunday.
- Please feel free to view the information presented in the calendar below for each ride and complete the RSVP if you plan to attend.
- When possible a map of the route will be provide as a link on that days ride.
- Ride time posted is when the group starts riding not the meeting time.
- The course for the day will be discussed by the ride leaders for that ride with possible shorter/longer options.
- Weather permitted, ride will happen unless stated in the calendar of a cancellation, and all RSVP will receive an email update.
- Threshold to ride will be 32 degrees at the Rendezvous point, if the temp will not be higher than that in the day, the ride will most likely be cancelled and if the trails and roads are covered in snow (unless the ride is meant to be on the snow)
- Contact us for more information.
Each ride will follow a simple format that we have designed to accommodate different levels of riders. Please read carefully the following explanation of the Race/Club Ride design.
All OES Rides will have a ‘Race’ and a ‘Club’ ride leader. Each leader will follow the same route designated for that day. The main difference between the two options is whether the group will be managed in a way that it stays together.
- The ‘Race’ group will go at a steady pace that suits the faster riders of that group and no significant waiting at turns or efforts to bring the group together will be attempted.
- Any riders that aren’t able to stay with this group have the ability to slow down or turn around and meet up with the ‘Club’ ride following behind.
- If the ‘Race’ group wants to do a longer route, they will need to complete the planned ride before adding to the route.
- The ‘Club’ group will go at a steady pace that suits the slower riders in that group and at all major turns in the route, the group will be brought back together.
- The idea with this group is no one is left behind and a good amount of support is available to all riders participating that day.
2013 Triple Bypass Practice Rides Information flyer here.